Sunday, November 21, 2010

Utrecht Day 4: Sunday



So...the last day. Time for one last 5 hour circuit to get around all the dealers. Picked up the last batch and then home
Today's crop:
Tinsley -My Brother Mary. Released on Pye in '71, imagine the Kinks singing about cross-dressing in 67 rather than 1970. Nice one
Tom Hartman -Sunshine Woman. Belting melodici fuzz rocker by the Aerovons singer in 1971. Really really good -review soon
Carl Simmons & Rockhouse -Everthing's Alright. He who recorded Madeline (as by Dick Turpin) in revamp of old Mojos tune.OK-ish
MC5 -Kick Out The Jams -French pic sleeve
Easybeats -Music Goes Round My Head. Back by Goo Times in nice Dutch sleeve
Quartet -Joseph -OK  Psych Prog with John Kongos like number on flip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin,
I bought Tinsley single some years a go and also I thought it was a great pop single!
I really like B side too...

cheers from Rome

Enrico